Thu, Sep 05|
Live Well Center
Session 2- EXPLORE-Learn from your past to identify skills, desires, strengths and values
AGENDA Recap Session 1 Review Agenda Ice Breaker Activity Overview of Appreciative Inquiry Framework for Military Transitions Review your Past, Life before bootcamp Examine your Present, military career BRING: Draft resume and/or fitness report, drink, snacks as needed
Time & Location
Sep 05, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Live Well Center, 1701 Mission Ave, Oceanside, CA 92058, USA
About the Event
This is in the new multi-level building across from the Veterans Resource Center. Drive around to the back and park. Our room is just beyond the front door- Semper Fi Room. No guarantees the AC will be on, so dress appropriately.
- Recap Session 1 (participant led)
- Review Agenda
- Ice Breaker Activity
- Overview of Appreciative Inquiry Framework for Military Transitions
- Review your Past, Life before bootcamp
- Examine your Present, military career (bring fitrep/resume)
- Define your Future, Who do you aspire to be?
- Create Possibility Statement
Sep 17 Session 3- Educate and cultural awareness to build the best pathway ahead.
Sep 25 Session 4: Experience corporate culture and interact with civilian employees (Viasat)
Sep 26 Session 5: Create Transition Project Plan, close out military career, celebrate